This project aims at investigating possible scenarios with limited number of planned altitudes in several aspects:
- the optimal orbit design considering keeping same ground track pattern in certain period;
- the ocean tide aliasing problem and coping strategy;
- the value of the NGGM for atmospheric applications and services;
- the strategy of acquiring near real-time solution;
- the improvement of near real-time services due to NGGM, with droughts mapping and flood forecast model initialization as examples.